Aerials / Virtual Tours
By offering your sellers high quality professional photography, floor plans, aerial photos & video, you will set yourself and your listings apart from others.
The High Resolution Virtual Tour is included free with the photo shoot, with weekly updates on the number of views and tour updates.
Invest in your business and increase your chances of winning future listings over your competition by offering your sellers high quality photos and aerials.
Depending on the size of the home, usually between 1.5 ~ 2.5 hours for most homes around 2,000 square feet or smaller. Sometimes it can be slightly quicker or a take a little longer. I shoot with strobes, because there are places in a room that don't get sufficient ambient and are too dark, or when shooting long shots showing adjacent rooms.
Strobes provide a cleaner, sharper and more vibrant image. My lights also help avoid the ashy/grey/dirty look around window frames that are unpleasant when looking to a great view.
Both MLS size and high resolution images will be e-mailed to you. The High Resolution Virtual Tour will be automatically syndicated to Sandicor as long as your listing is live. The tour will also be automatically be displayed on many major real estate websites.
You will have a client panel to access the tour if you wish to make any changes that you like also.
I try to deliver your images within 24 - 48 hours, depending on the number of visits required to the property. Available on weekends.
Frequently Asked Questions . . .
Q: How long does a photo shoot take?
A: Normally, it's good to put a 1.5 ~ 2.5 hour window aside for taking photos for homes up to 2,500 square feet.
Q: How much advance notice do you need to schedule a photo shoot?
A: The more the better. Usually, 2-4 days is sufficient.. For homes with ocean views or some type of fantastic views, it's best to let me know asap and we need to schedule a fairly clear day to show views properly. This may require patience on your sellers' part, with the understanding that we are aiming to show the views and house at its best.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Same day cancellations and/or when on arrival property is not ready to be shot are charged at full price of the shoot. Cancellation with 24 hours notice is charged at full price, unless I can fill that time with another shoot.
Preparing Your Home...
It's important for the potential buyers to be able to focus on the key features of your home. Online images make an important first impression, the following will help with showing your home at its best:
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and try not to park directly in front of the house
- Schedule any repairs, inspections, or other individuals who need to access the property to be on a different day than the photo shoot.
- If you have a couple of tomatoes, lemons, limes, a nice bottle of oil and vinegar, we can stage the kitchen cooking area. See photos of kitchens.
- Open window coverings to let in the natural light and neighborhood views (vertical and Venetian blinds turned to open position).
- Clean windows.
- Remove any items which may be taped or otherwise fastened to the refrigerator.
- Remove everything from sinks.
- Remove all you can from countertops (bread, dishes, toothpaste, combs, soap, food, toiletries, hand towels, ...). An artsy cookie jar or a bouquet of flowers would look nice in the kitchen.
- Make all beds and tidy up bedrooms. Hide all clothes. Hang them up nicely in closets. Or just stuff them under your bed.
- Hide all toys, or keep them in the kids' closets.
- Remove pet bowls, toys and litter boxes from rooms that will be photographed.
- Put away newspapers and magazines.
- Make sure all light bulbs work. Clean light bulbs of dust. Some homes shoot better with lights on and some don't. Will know after seeing it.
- Roll up or hide garden hoses and hide all garden tools.
- Put trash into outside trash bins. Hide all trash containers.
- Get the lawn mowed and edged, the weeds pulled, and leaves picked up.
- Make sure the pool and pool area are sparkling clean. If you have temporary child fencing, take that down for the photo shoot. Turn on the pumps for the water falls/spillways.
- Help the photographer by keeping pets and people out of the way.
- And most importantly: De-clutter wherever you look.
- And lastly, please remember, don't schedule anyone else for the day of the shoot.